Monday, February 28, 2011
• For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
• YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
• Tag 20 friends.
• Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
• Have fun!
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY', YOU SAY?
"to the stars! to the moon" Le Loup
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
"Cuckoo for Caca" Faith No More
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"everything in it's right place" radiohead
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"and i'm gone" prefuse 73
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"babe" - glassjaw
6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
"roygbiv" - boards of canada
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"ruby" - mount kimbie
8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"striving for protection" - raekwon
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"beyond the beyond" - rjd2
10. WHAT IS 2+2?
"price of gas" - bloc party
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"nylon smile" - portishead
12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"can't find my way home" - sneaker pimps
13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"carbonated" - mount kimbie
14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"good lovin outside" - animal collective
15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"the prettiest sea slug" - blockhead
16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"rhythm sticks" - blackalicious
17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"things you can do" - tv on the radio
18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
"industrial warfare" - the dynospectrum
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"visual music" - fat jon
20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
"marla" - grizzly bear
21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"ladies love chest rockwell" - lovage
22. WHAT WILL YOU NAME THIS NOTE?
"summer gypsy" - nujabes
Friday, February 25, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
i would eventually like to do dramatic high fashion photo shoots and fashion shows, so i'm working on really funky and colorful color schemes.
earlier in the week, i did 3 different color schemes on my girl see are bee.
they came out great.
here is the start:
and this is going to be the cover of my port:
Today I turned twenty-seven.
the fact that I'm almost 30 is unfathomable!
but I'm extremely lucky.
I have the most amazing daughter and a beautiful boyfriend (inside and out) and wonderful friends and a beyond loving family. I've really learned to appreciate all that I have.
the boyf got me a hat, candy, wrote me a beautiful letter, and painted me the most breathtaking picture ever. I'll post it on here asap.
today is going to be a great day... no matter how old I feel.
truly blessed and couldn't ask for more.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
In a few weeks I will be the (kind of) proud owner of a 2006 Honda Element.
the reason I am only kind of proud is because I find the Element quite on the ugly side. but I can't complain. I'm getting it for free, it drives well (even in snow), and it's great on gas.
So if you see me riding around in a spaceship, say what up.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Saturday, February 19, 2011
The universe is a beautiful place. don't take life for granted. there is beauty in all things. the secret is knowing how to find it, but it's always there. always send out positive vibes and positive energy pray for negativity to reverse itself my experiences have made me one with myself and everyone else however it took awhile. be in the now and cherish every moment take advantage of the sun and don't sleep on the sky. love yourself and everything else will fall into place. <3
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
Sunday, February 13, 2011
- "Raise your daughters to shout, to scream, to hold their heads up high for being themselves before society tries to teach them how to silence themselves, how to wear shame like it is a second skin. Let them taste rebellion from the moment they are born and watch them become flames to start a revolution.” ~ Nikita Gill
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2010 (474)