Thursday, May 20, 2010

i'm going to really get it in on here for a minute. deal with it...

okay.
so.
it was brought to my attention the other day that a certain person was shit talking the fact that I'm having a child. And even stooped to the level of talking shit ON my child. This is a HUGE no no.

I'll be the first to say that I was a totally different person not that long ago. I was immature, didn't care who i hurt, confrontational, i drank a lot, among other things. Within the last year, especially, I've learned not to sweat the small stuff. You can't help what people do or say about you, and that's fine. I find that people who dwell on the past and try to put others down so passively, are very unhappy with themselves. I was one of these people. I now try to see the good in everyone. I am the happiest that I've ever been and I'm so thankful to be who I am today. My boyfriend has taught me not to hate so hard on people, how to grow, how to be happy with myself and what I've got. He is the kindest, most unselfish man I've ever met. He is teaching me what it is like to love for real, in a healthy way, and not in an abusive way. God has blessed us with a baby in my belly and I'm so excited.

anyway,

to actually go so far that you have to try to hurt someone by spewing hate towards their unborn child, is absolutely pitiful and repulsive. it just shows how much hate you are holding in your heart, whether you want to admit it or not. after a decent amount of time, you still find the need to dwell instead of moving on with your life. for that, you are truly sad and instead of hating you back, i truly pray for you every day and hope you find it in your heart to realize, there are way more important things in the world.

i will say this:
there will be absolutely NO MORE dirty talk about mine and Frankie's child and that's final. by all means, talk about me all you want, if that is what makes you feel better.

i hope you get well.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment