Monday, October 11, 2010

my baby shower 10/10/10

my baby shower was better than I ever could've imagined.  the theme was Deery Lou, which if you know me, know that i love love love Deery Lou.  my mom seriously went above and beyond to make this shower perfect.  i am so blessed.  i always say that, but it's completely true.  i am now  28 weeks!  Miette will be here so soon.  it's unbelievable.  Frankie and I are absolutely spoiled with all of the stuff we got.  I think Miette literally has everything she needs.  The only thing I can think of that we need to get is the baby monitor.  Anyway, here are a shit ton of pictures from the party, all mixed up out of order. deal with it. :)



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment