Friday, October 22, 2010

my brain ran dumb





as of today, I am 29 weeks and 5 days pregnant! Unbelievable. I am so excited, I can't even put it into words. I wish time would go just a bit faster (I always say that). But, the third trimester has been pretty hard for me. For one, I get nauseous almost every day. Most women get morning (afternoon, evening) sickness mostly in the first trimester, but I am in that lucky small percentage of women that don't develop it badly until trimester 3. Wonderful. Another thing that has been a burden, is my anxiety. I've been suffering from anxiety for about 9 years, when I was about 17. I believe it started back when I thought ecstasy was a really cool drug. Rather, I was naive and really didn't think it was that bad. The last time I ate it, I had a really bad trip and ever since then I started getting anxiety/panic attacks. Finally had them under control, with the help of anti-anxiety medication, meditation, and prayer. But now, I'm having a shit ton of anxiety. Though, it is nowhere near as horrible as it used to be, thank gawd. I'm sure it's common in pregnancy, and I'm such a worry wort when it comes to giving birth and something happening to Miette. I know everything will be ok, just wish it was a little easier to deal with.

Here is me 29 wks and 4 days:


and here is the adorable bassinet, that I put together solo, and there was so much to it lol.



<3

I really want this vintage veedub:


a long time, good mood song:


lovelovelove



No comments:

Post a Comment