Thursday, March 3, 2011

time for another random thought list

~ Miette snores. never knew I would actually think snoring could be cute.

~ I've decided that I'm going to keep the left side of my head shaved, long bangs, grow out the rest, and try to dread my hair again in the summer.

~ I wish women would respect themselves and their bodies. you don't have to be (half) naked to get attention.

~ I forgot how good of a show "my so called life" was.

~ I can't wait until spring has sprung. this weird weather is killing my allergies.

~ I can't wait to start my feather extension business (if you don't know, Google image search that shit).

~ meditation has been my savior.

~ ppl who don't forgive are weak minded individuals.

~ I still need to hear that new Radiohead.

~ getting drunk has become silly to me.

~ I need to start writing more.

~ I need to read one book at a time. I'm reading like four books right now.

~ I'm getting tattooed next week for the first time in a year.

~ I have mad gray hairs.

~ it's so weird to own my own car again. I hate driving, but need to me able to get around now that I have a child.

~ I adore early to mid 90s fashion. think The Craft, My So Called Life, Saved By the Bell, Punky Brewster.

BAbabazah

No comments:

Post a Comment