Tuesday, March 1, 2011

two months





Yesterday marked two months old for Miette. I can't believe how fast two months came and went. In the past week she has started smiling socially. it's the prettiest smile you ever did see. she is also extremely vocal for her age. she's such a happy baby. Her baby hair has fallen out a lot, and I'm anxious to see what color it will grow in. my cousin Patrice had black hair when she was born, and when it grew back, it was red. It's so strange that I gave birth to a blond haired, blue eyed baby lol. At least she has my fat cheeks. hah. Her eyes have gotten bluer, so I'm pretty confident that they'll stay that way. she has long, beautiful eyelashes that curl, but they're bleach blond. as are her eyebrows. she is changing so much everyday. Tomorrow, I'm going to start giving her tummy time. I'll probably only start with about 5-10 minutes, because she doesn't really like to be on her tummy. she'll only lay on her tummy comfortably if she is exhausted after eating and laying on my chest. I can't wait for the day where she lets out a real belly laugh, however if things stay the way they are, the time will fly too quickly.
loving life nowadays. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment