Monday, April 12, 2010

waking up bugged out

I had the scariest dream last night, and when I woke up, I thought it really happened. I hate that feeling. It's so uncomfortable. But this dream, I swear, it was insane. The beginning, from what i remember, I was at some kind of benefit show and my old dance team and I were performing a hiphop dance in it. My aunt and the rest of the dance instructors were in it too. So, my dance came out dope, blahblahblah. Then my aunt's number came up. Their dance was like a hiphop/gymnastic fusion. My aunt's best friend, Carolyn was in it too. She had to do like a double back flip joint and she fell during it, and broke her neck. I saw her neck break and it like made her face completely distorted. We were all gathered around her and she said she didn't want to go to the hospital because she knew she was dying. Her kids were there, and I swear it was like one of the most horrifying dream that I've ever had. We sat there, holding her hands and watched her die. I can't get the image out of my head, of what her face and neck looked like. I don't think I should be having such lucid dreams. This totally fucked up my morning. Worst nightmare ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment