Sunday, December 19, 2010

Discomfort

38 Weeks.
9 days until c-section and the birth of my beautiful daughter.
(yes, I already know she's beautiful)
my mom and grandma think I may go into labor early. I really hope that's not the case. I don't wanna go into labor. I don't think I'll be able to handle it well, what with all the anxiety that I get.
I honestly just wish that I could just sleep from now until the 28th. I don't even care about missing Christmas, as horrible as that sounds. but I'm in constant pain and discomfort. constant exhaustion. nausea. abdominal pain. rib pain. back pain. excruciating heartburn.  you really do not know what heartburn is until you're pregnant. and even though I'm always tired, it's very difficult to fall and stay asleep. I wake up at least 3 to 5 times throughout the night to use the bathroom. if the temperature in the house is above 62°, I get too hot and nauseous. I can only eat a little bit at a time because there's no room in my belly anymore.
I truly don't know how women do this multiple times. we are much stronger than we are given credit to. but for real, a lot of people have been telling me that I'll miss being pregnant and will want to do it again. I really don't think that will be the case with me. It is definitely worth going through all of this because the outcome will be a beautiful baby I will be in love with. it's just insanity what pregnant women go through. I couldn't imagine doing it again. ever. plus, I would rather put all of my focus into one child. but that's just me.
<3

1 comment:

  1. I was the same way towards the end. I would tell people SCREW YOU! I WILL NEVER MISS BEING PREGNANT!

    I miss it but I know I will remember all the things I didn't miss about being pregnant as soon as I get pregnant again, if I do that is.

    ReplyDelete