Tuesday, July 27, 2010

16 hour heaven

last night, i got a call from my grandma and she informed me that she was staying in Amagansett, at my great aunt and uncle's beach house.  so since i live out east at the moment, i decided to take a much needed mini vacation.  Frankie and i drove out there last night, hung out with some fam, and then the boy went home to wake up for work.  i stayed and hung out with my cousin, grandma, and great aunt. this morning, we woke up early and went to the private beach. it was heavenly.  i love not crowded beaches. so peaceful. Tommy (my cousin) and I went in the ocean and the waves were perfect. I felt so comfortable in the water, now that my baby bump is getting bigger.  And soon it will be more like a baby hill. I can't wait.  
16 hour mini vaca was well worth it.














No comments:

Post a Comment