Wednesday, July 14, 2010

july fourth photos

had a nice, relaxing 4th of july this year. Our friends Jay and Felicia came over with their baby Jayla. It was a good day, for sure. I love Jayla, she is the cutest! we had her in the hot tub (we keep it on the cooler side, so it only feels like a warm pool. i can go in too!)... she was too adorable. makes me want a girl even more now. i have that feeling, anyway. Frankie says he has a feeling it's going to be a boy, but that's only because he wants a boy more. ha.

flicks:



beginning of the day, not looking so tired yet


Jayla, making my favorite ducky face


me and my boo (he looks so much better with his hair short mwahahaha)


Jayla getting splash happy (damn u can really see pregnancy weight on me lol)


with my Felicia! i was about to pass out by this point


okay, i found my post baby inspirational picture...
Frankie found this pic of me online the other day. It's from 08, from the Fresh Art/Hiphop show at Painters. i looked so good!



and i looked like that until this past fall! but i WILL get back to that, believe!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment