Sunday, January 16, 2011

lost & found..

I was cleaning out my room yesterday and much to my delight, I found a bunch of old cds!
this made me so happy and although, i already have a lot of these tracks on my computer, i need to get all of the cds on there for my ipod.
these cds span back from 4th grade to about 10th or 11th grade!

here's what i found:

-Woodstock: Music from the Original Soundtrack
- A Tribe Called Quest: Midnight Marauders
- The Best of The Doors
- The Very Best of The Smiths
- Prince: Purple Rain
- Atmosphere - Overcast
- Atmosphere - Lucy Ford
- Eric B. & Rakim - Don't Sweat the Technique
- Beastie Boys - Ill Communication
- Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique
- Hole - Live Through This
- Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream
- The Fugees - The Score
- David Bowie - Best of Bowie
- Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland
- Jimi Hendrix - Experience Hendrix: The Best of Jimi Hendrix
- Nine Inch Nails - Up the Downward Spiral
- Led Zeppelin - IV
- Jeff Buckley - Grace
- Aesop Rock - Float
- Sonic Youth - Dirty
- The Best of Depeche Mode
- Romeo & Juliet Soundtrack
- Fiona Apple - Tidal Wave
- Nirvana - Incesticide
- The Best of The Cure
- MC Lyte - Lyte as a Rock
- Bikini Kill - Singles

so many treasures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment