Friday, January 14, 2011

what goes on?



this is Miette at one week old! She's too adorable for words. That dirty look expression that she sometimes makes, I swear she got from me. Many people have agreed that I am a champion shitty eye giver. One of my many talents. I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing, but it makes for some humorous conversation.


Here she is yesterday morning, at 16 days old. She is so cherubic looking. Those gargantuan blue eyes just make me melt. I hope they stay blue. She'll look beautiful either way though. Frankie has pretty blue eyes with a yellow sun going around his pupil, I hope she gets that.
She's perfect.
Sometimes it's so hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that we made such a beautiful baby. And she's such a pleasure, too. She only cries when she's hungry. She sleeps very well. She already likes to cuddle. (I hope I'm not jinxing myself. watch, tomorrow she won't sleep a wink and not eat well and scream all day.)

I love her so.



No comments:

Post a Comment