Wednesday, March 31, 2010

bitch, you ain't no nerd?


I'm not quite sure why I titled this blog as that, but hey, it works for me.

First thing's first. Go peep the new track that I put up on my myspace music page. link: Birdie's Music.
The new song is called "Jack Frost", featuring my boyf Frankie Gray (FG), and PCU members Password, Struggle, and Sevo... with me singing the hooks. I think this track is fiyah. Do not sleep.



I can't wait for tomorrow night because I'm going to be taking my girl Tara's belly dancing class. If you know me, you know I grew up as a trained dancer and it's my favorite thing in the world. I haven't taken a dance class in months, and belly dancing is definitely going to put me in a wonderful mood. I've been missing ballet class like what. I should get out to B'Way Dance Center and take a few classes. I would like to at least take one class a week. I used to take classes 5 days a week, way back when. I don't know why I went on hiatus.
Anyway, I'm so stoked for tomorrow's class.

The beautiful Tara... who is also my hair stylist :)



Not like this hasn't happened before, but this song has been in my head all day...


I love pretty much anything and everything MF Doom is a part of. He's definitely legendary.




So, I've decided that I need to start upping my jewelry game. I used to wear a lot of costume jewelry, but the past few years, I only wear jewelry once in a blue. And also, most of the pieces I like are ridiculous and look like an 8 year old should be wearing them... oh well. I was browsing the jewelry section on Karmaloop and I need these pieces:








if you wanna shop at karmaloop, don't forget to use my rep code at checkout for 20% off... good on sale items too. lot's of new spring/summer stuff coming in too.


also, don't forget
April 8, the infamous Rakim at the Crazy Donkey in Farmingdale.
My boyfriend is opening! so exciting.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment