Monday, March 8, 2010

random ish talking

- I had off from work today and I did hours of laundry and room cleaning. My legs are killing me. I haven't wii fitted in like a week, and my body knows it. Must get back to that tomorrow. It's nice to have clothes in my closet. I have a ridiculously large wardrobe and almost always live out of laundry baskets. I need to put a stop to that and get organized. Almost done. Hours of laundry and still have at least 8 to 10 loads left to do. I'm finding things that I didn't even know I had. I love that.

I'm not quite sure why I'm blogging about my day. I usually don't get into personal day to day activity on here, but hey, why not? I'm an open book and don't mind random strangers reading about me. I am pretty awesome.

Hmmmm...

I went grocery shopping tonight. Got mostly all healthy food. I was debating doing the South Beach diet again, but it's hard as eff to do no carbs and/or sugar for 2 weeks. I can't even imagine doing the Atkins diet. Seems like blasphemy to me.  It is effective, but once you stop, you gain that weight back so easily.
I'm actually disgusted at myself at how much I tear myself down about the way I look. I mean, everyone has their insecurities, but I spend so much of my day thinking about my weight. It's probably because I gained some weight since last year. I am by no means fat, at all, but I'm used to being skinnier. I'll get back there. There are people who are huge dbags and throw the word fat around so easily. It's horrible and it's the reason we have so many eating disorder cases. Another point, just because you might be skinny, does NOT mean you have a good body! So people should think about that. I'm think and proportionate and I actually love my body, deep down. But there are definitely things I'm in the midst of fixing. I also think it's very offensive to call people fat, when they themselves have fat friends. If I were their fat friends, I would be extremely offended. I feel bad that being emaciated is all the rage. Back in the day, most models were curvy and actually had tits and ass. I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather be with a girl who has big tits and a fat ass. Not someone with only nipples and a flatty. I'm not trying to knock girls lacking in these areas, because I actually love B cups, but when these girls who are skinny call everyone else fat because they aren't emaciated, it's not right. I guess it's just something to say and just shows that they're insecure, themselves. Usually they aren't fooling anyone and it's painted on them vividly.

Wow that was a long rant.

What else?

My Frankie is coming over tomorrow and I'm going to play dress up for him. Ow ow ow.
I'm elated to FINALLY be in a relationship that's 50/50, no jealousy issues, not someone who is more sensitive than me, no shit talking. Just taking it one day at a time and enjoying each others company. It's refreshing. I was convinced that every dude out there was either crazy or abusive (probably can go under the same category). I was even beginning to think that I was the one there was something wrong with, but it's not the case at all. I am so happy with this relationship and how easy breezy it is. Hope it stays that way lol.

Okay, I revealed far too much in this blog.

Wompwomp

No comments:

Post a Comment