Sunday, March 14, 2010

good life.

I had a great weekend. It was my boyf's beeday and we had a show at Prohibitions, despite the horrific weather. It was so bad. I thought we were going to lose control on the LIE, I hate cars. Anyway, now that my weekend is over, I feel the need to vent about random stuff. So I'll make a list.

- ok, stop being fake.

- the rain needs to die. I'm missing my daily walks.

- my hair looks ill, but it's so fried. Conditioning treatments massive.

- probably need a second job. Make that, definitely need a second job.

- I'm missing brooklyn living. I belong in bk, not this lame island.

- I MUST perform in more shows! I need fame and fortune.

- I feel a sore throat coming on.

- I need to quit smoking, especially while getting mega serious with this music thing.

- you're not cool because you started shopping at the thrift store. We've been doing that for years, silly.

- actually be an individual, instead of trying to make people believe you are one.

- lying to everyone else is still lying to yourself.

- I need to get back to church!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment