Tuesday, February 2, 2010

heartmelt



How amazing is Mikhail Baryishknikov?
He's always been one of my greatest influences. At one point in my life, it was my dream to be in the New York City Ballet, but then I got really curvy. You have to look emaciated to be taken seriously as a ballerina. I used to take class almost everyday and was taught by very well known ballet instructors. I should have stuck with it, one of my very few regrets. I need to go to a ballet asap. I always cry during them. haha. Nah, but seriously, ballet is one of the most beautiful things in the world. Some people think it's lame, but if you've ever been to a real ballet, it is truly moving! It takes an amazing amount of strength and training and it's almost a way of life! One of my greatest loves ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment