Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sunshine

such an amazing song:








Your love is my sanity
Your love brings me sunshine
I like what you do to me
I like what you give to me
I wander through this world needing you so much
I wander through this world dreaming of your touch

If I could see you again
If I could just see you again

Forget about your sorrows
Forget about your heartache
Life is nothing but a shadow
Forget about your worries
Forget about the bad times
Life is nothing but a shadow...
...without your sunshine

There's a new star in the night sky
Could it be you making me so high
shine on, shine on, shine on, shine on
and on, and on, and on, and on

I used to think time was on my side
I used to think the world could be so kind
That was another day
That was another time

No comments:

Post a Comment