Wednesday, February 10, 2010

okay esp(n)

I was JUST about to post the lyrics to "Forget Her", my favorite song by Jeff Buckley (and definitely in my top 10 songs of all time) in here (I've been on a huge kick on him lately. I'm glad though, because I hadn't listened to him as much as I used to). Anyways, my itunes is on shuffle, and I've got about 10,000 songs on there. As I click "new post", "Forget Her" comes on. Out of so many songs, that came on. I swear, I'm ridics intuitive, which is part of my pisces nature supposedly. i'm with it. shit like this happens to me all the time.

anyway, without further adieu:






While this town is busy sleeping,
all this noise has gone away.
I walk the streets to stop my weeping,
Cause she'll never change her ways.

Don't fool yourself;
she was heartache from the moment that you met her.

And my heart feels so still,
as I try to find the will to forget her somehow.
Oh, I think I've forgotten her now.

Her love is a rose, pale & dying.
Dropping her petals & men unknown.
All full of wine, the world before her...
was sober with no place to go.

Don't fool yourself;
she was heartache from the moment that you met her.
And my heart is frozen still,
Cause I try to find the will to forget her somehow.
She's somewhere out there now.

Oh my tears are falling down as I try to forget.
Her love was a joke from the day that we met.
all of the words. all of the men.
all of my pain when I think back to when.
Remember her hair as it shone in the sun.
The smell of the bed when I knew what she'd done.
tell yourself over and over you wont ever need her again.

But don't fool yourself;
she was heartache from the moment that you met her.
oh my heart is frozen still,
as i try to find the will to forget her somehow
she's out there somewhere now


oh
she was heartache from the day that i first met her
my heart is frozen still
as i try to find the will to forget you somehow
cause i know you're somewhere out there right now

No comments:

Post a Comment