Friday, February 12, 2010

Randies

While browsing on my facebook news feed, one of my friends reminded me of one of my favorite music videos, "Lucas With The Lid Off", by Lucas & directed by Michel Gondry. I was obsessed with this song when I was about 10 or 11. A few of my friends even performed out own rendition of it for a D.A.R.E. talent show... haha I kid you not. We called it, "Drugs Pop The Lid Off"... so gay hahahaha. I was an interesting youth.





It's also a sad time in fashion right now, due to the death of Alexander McQueen.
RIP


:(


Come through to this show tonight!

Photobucket

my boy, FG will be performing as well!


thought I'd share my favorite couple ever!
David Bowie & Iman.
I personally think that they are the most beautiful couple, by far.
how could you not?





and lastly, I've decided to share one of my favorite songs, just for the hell.


how fire is this beat?

No comments:

Post a Comment